1. Medical And counseling Facilities
The College makes available the services of a qualified Doctor and a professional Counsellor on a part-time basis:
Dr. (Mrs.) AneetWadhwa
Timings: 9.30 am to 10.30 am, Tuesday, Friday
2. Student Career and Personal Counsellor
Timings: 11.30 am to 12.30 pm, Tuesday, Thursday
Placement Cell: This committee is involved in contacting various multinational companies in different fields for arranging placement interactions in several rounds for III year students. Selected candidates are interviewed in round and offered suitable job positions. This committee also conducts workshops for prerequirements to apply for jobs such as resume Writing.
3. Equal Opportunity cell: This cell works for providing equal opportunities to students belonging to SC, ST, OBC categories.
4. CANTEEN facility
5. Girls Common Room: for girl students to relax,interact and exchange their views.
6. Student’s Union: Promotes qualities of leadership and widens the horizons of students. The office bearers are elected by the students every year in the month of September
Incharge: MrPradeep Kumar
8. NCC – National Cadet Corps:
Incharge: Officer Lt. (Dr) Sanjay Kumar Sharma
9. NSS – National Service Scheme
Incharge: Dr Prerna Diwan
Librarian: MrsLata Gaur